14 Festival Weekends in 2017
Join ensembles from around the country to participate in the 2017 OrlandoFest Music Festival. OrlandoFest welcomes your entire music department with festival options for bands, orchestras, choirs, dance groups and more. The festival is coupled with the fun and excitement of admission into Universal Orlando™ Resort!
March 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 31
April 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
May 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
- Admission to Universal Orlando® Resort.
- Evaluated performance by panel of three (3) adjudicators.
- Digital recording of your performance.
- Digital Recording of Adjudicator Comments of Performance.
- Post-performance clinic conducted by a select adjudicator following your performance.
- Specially custom made OrlandoFest award for each ensemble.
- OrlandoFest Gift for each participant, director and chaperone.
- Gala OrlandoFest Awards Ceremony held at Universal Studios® (On low attendance weekends, alternate awards ceremony arrangements will be made.)
- Held Friday afternoons & evenings and Saturday mornings and afternoons.
- Held at a local High School Performing Arts Center near the Universal Orlando®.
- Marching/parade band competitions are held Friday mornings inside Universal Studios®.
Book a Signature Workshop in Fall ’16 or Spring ‘17
We also offer customized workshops for Band, Choir, Orchestra and Theater Groups. Choose from one or more topics to best fit your educational goals during the 2-hour workshop. OrlandoFest wants each student and director to learn new and innovative skills to help make each group a better performing and rehearsing ensemble. Workshop topics are offered and customized to meet your educational goals.
*All workshops are designed to incorporate the MENC National Standards.